Who is the Care Certificate Assessor Course for?
The Care Certificate Assessor Course is for Registered Managers, Trainers and experienced staff. No previous assessor experience is necessary.
What does the Care Certificate Assessor Course cover?
The Care Certificate Assessor Course takes place over two days and enables learners to:
- Understand the Care Certificate Standards
- Understand the role of the Assessor
- Understand and practice holistic and direct assessment methods
- Learn what is fair, valid, authentic and sufficient evidence of competence
- Understand constructive feedback
- Understand good record keeping
All learners will receive electronic customised resource packs including: competency framework and template forms for completing assessments that can be used in your organisation.
- Reflection on practice
- Evaluation of practice
- Understanding standardisation
- Further practice of holistic and direct assessment methods
- Feedback and Case Studies from learners
The two days of training are split to allow time to use the skills developed on day one before evaluating the performance as part of day two.
What does the Care Certificate Assessor Course cost?
The Care Certificate Assessor Training costs £150 per person.
If you have 3 or more people who require training we can come to you at no extra cost!
Contact Us for more information or complete the training enquiry form below.
Please complete the information below as much as possible to ensure a quick response to your enquiry. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your individual needs.
Download our Care Certificate Assessor Training Flyer here: Care Certificate Assessor Flyer (PDF 99kb)
For more information about our cancellation policy and other Terms and Conditions, please click here.