We are going through an exciting period of development and are looking for freelance trainers who share our passion for the improvement of healthcare through quality hands on training to run workshops including all required and mandatory training courses e.g. Moving and Handling, First Aid, Health and Safety, Safeguarding. The roles provide an opportunity to influence significant changes to the way in which social care induction and refresher training is provided.
Freelance Health and Social Care Trainer (REF: FHSCT001)
Salary/Rate: £15 per hour + mileage
Location: Nottingham City and County
Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday (Some flexibility may be needed to meet client needs)
Qualification and experience needed:
- Relevant health and social care qualification and experience
- Relevant teaching and training qualifications and solid experience.
- Up-to date working knowledge of CQC standards, current Legislation, and evidence based practice.
Individual qualities and values:
- A passion for supporting and developing others to deliver excellent and person centred care.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We provide a comprehensive induction and excellent quality training resources and materials that you will use for training delivery.
Download our Associate Trainer Application form below and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us for more information.