As well as the courses developed to support the Care Certificate induction, we have applied our extensive experience of management, workforce development and health and social care services to develop training courses to support further development of skills and knowledge for a health and social care workforce.
Training courses are available in the following subjects:
- Dementia Awareness – half day or distance learning
- Diabetes Awareness – half day or distance learning
- Duty of Care & Safeguarding of Adults – full day (half day update)
- CPR – half day
- CPR & Emergency First Aid at Work* – full day
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – full day (half day update)
- End of Life – full day
- Health & Safety – full day or (half day update)
- Huntington’s Disease Awareness – half day or distance learning
- Infection Prevention and Control – half day or distance learning
- Learning Disability Awareness – half day
- Medication (Person Centred Administration of Medication) – full day
- Mental Capacity – full day
- Mental Health Awareness – half day
- Moving & Handling* – full day (half day update)
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness – half day or distance learning
- Person Centred Approach – half day
- Building Person Centred Teams – full day
- Stroke Awareness – half day or distance learning
- Tissue Viability – half day or distance learning
- Understanding & Meeting Fluid and Nutritional Needs – half day
- Understanding & Meeting Fluid and Nutritional Needs in Dementia Care – half day
- Understanding & Supporting Younger People with Dementia – half day
Half Day taught courses are £35 per person or £375.00 for a group of 12 learners.
Full day taught courses are £45 per person or £495.00 for a group of 12 learners.
*Moving and Handling full day £65 per person or £495.00, half day update £55 per person or £375.00 for a group of 8 learners
CPR and Emergency First Aid at Work £75 per person or £595.00 for a group of 8 learners
We are open to negotiations to meet individual client training needs. We understand that budgets and time can constrain workforce development and we wish to ensure the most effective solutions including bespoke training.
For more information about our Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Contact Us for more information or complete the training enquiry form below.
Please complete the information below as much as possible to ensure a quick response to your enquiry. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your individual needs.