Who is the Workforce Development Planning Workshop For?
For Registered Managers, Operational and Training Managers who recognise the importance of strategic workforce development planning and wish to increase their knowledge and skills.
We know that managers will struggle without comprehensive workforce development planning skills and a clear understanding of the Care Certificate Induction and CQC training requirements.
This will be an intensive one to one session aimed at helping you to create SMART, cost conscious training and development plans for your staff team using a simple but effective workforce development planning tool.
The workshop will enable you to:
- Approach Workforce Development Planning effectively
- Plan ahead and not act too late in meeting staff, business and regulatory needs
- Understand existing skills and resources
- Align development needs with organisational aims
- Gain insight in to what is happening outside the context of your own service
By the end of the workshop you will have begun to:
- create your own workforce development plan
- assess your resources and needs
- create a training plan
- set standards for training
- plan competence assessment practices
- outline your own quality monitoring process
- consider a realistic budget
What does the Workforce Development Planning Workshop cost?
The Workforce Development Planning Workshop costs just £99 per person (excluding VAT) for a maximum of four people.
If you are have difficulty with CQC compliance in relation to staffing regulations and would like one to one Workforce Development support please contact us in the strictest of confidence to discuss how we can help you.
Visit our online shop for current training dates.