CANCELLATION POLICY (TAUGHT COURSES)
If an organisation has booked a place for an employee who can no longer attend, they can replace the learner with another employee. Notice should be given before the course date where possible.
If an organisation wishes to cancel a place(s):
- This must be done at least two weeks before the date of the course to be eligible to transfer the place(s) to an alternative date or to get a refund.
- If a refund is requested, JoCo reserves the right to retain £10 per place as an administration charge.
- Cancellations made inside the two week period before the date of the course are not eligible for transfer to an alternative date or a refund unless agreed with the Managing Director.
JoCo Learning & Development Ltd. reserve the right to cancel a course if it is under-subscribed. This will be done as soon as possible. All deposits and fees paid will be available to be transferred to an alternative date or refunded in full.
Where JoCo Learning & Development Ltd. have to cancel a course due to staff illness or unforeseen circumstances, all deposits and fees paid will be available to be transferred to an alternative date or refunded in full.
CANCELLATION POLICY (DISTANCE LEARNING/TOOLKITS)
Customers have the right to cancel their purchase within fourteen days of receipt of the items.
Payment will be refunded once items have been returned to JoCo Learning & Development.
Items should be returned unused within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that customers obtain proof of postage when returning parcels. JoCo cannot accept responsibility for items that fail to reach us.
The cost to return unwanted goods must be met by the customer.
DISTANCE LEARNING COMPLETION
Learners will have one month (4 weeks) from the date of receipt to complete and return the worksheet to JoCo Learning & Development Ltd.
Date of receipt refers to the date materials are received by the enrolling organisation – this will be confirmed by JoCo Learning & Development Ltd by email 2 days after postage.
If learners are unable to complete within the allocated time and require an extension, the enrolling organisation must submit an Extension Request Form (ERF01) to JoCo Learning & Development.
Extensions will be set at four weeks from the date the worksheet was due to be returned unless there are mitigating circumstances and at the discretion of the Managing Director.
On completion the learner should return the worksheet to JoCo Learning & Development within the timeframe. It is recommended that learners photocopy or scan their worksheet before returning via the postal service in case of non-delivery.
If a worksheet is submitted late and an extension has not been agreed (see section 1), a charge of 50% of the cost of the individual workbook will be incurred. This charge will not be based on any discounts at the time of the original purchase.
No refunds will be given if a learner does not complete the course.
If a worksheet or any additional materials are lost or damaged and a replacement is required, these will be charged at the full cost of an individual course. This charge will not be based on any discounts at the time of original purchase.
This does not apply to materials lost or damaged during the initial delivery – see FAULTY GOODS below.
- If an item is damaged/faulty customers should inform JoCo Learning & Development Ltd. as soon as possible to arrange a replacement or refund for the damaged item.
- Customers may be asked to return damaged items before replacements will be sent. The cost of return postage will be refunded by JoCo Learning & Development Ltd with proof of postage costs.
- Personalised items will not be eligible for refund although damaged/faulty personalised items will be replaced once the damaged/faulty items have been returned to JoCo.
All returns should be sent to:
JoCo Learning & Development Ltd,
26 Pierrepont Road,