CANCELLATION OF PURCHASE
- Customers have the right to cancel their purchase within fourteen days of receipt of the items.
- Payment will be refunded once items have been returned to JoCo Learning & Development.
- Items should be returned unused within 14 days of receipt. We recommend that customers obtain proof of postage when returning parcels. JoCo cannot accept responsibility for items that fail to reach us.
- The cost to return unwanted goods must be met by the customer.
- If an item is damaged/faulty customers should inform JoCo Learning & Development Ltd. as soon as possible to arrange a replacement or refund for the damaged item.
- Customers may be asked to return damaged items before replacements will be sent. The cost of return postage will be refunded by JoCo Learning & Development Ltd with proof of postage costs.
- Personalised items will not be eligible for refund although damaged/faulty personalised items will be replaced once the damaged/faulty items have been returned to JoCo.
All returns should be sent to:
JoCo Learning & Development Ltd,
26 Pierrepont Road,