Care Certificate Induction (Theory) 5 Day Programme
In April 2015, the Care Certificate Standards became the recommended induction for Health and Social Care Workers. It is an essential element of training for new staff that ensures they are ready to care. Experienced staff should also meet these standards as part of their continuing professional development (CPD). Achievement of the Care Certificate will also help to care providers to meet the essential standards set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Why train with us?
We understand the responsibility of registered managers to ensure staff competence and to sign off on the Care Certificate Induction for their staff. With our experience and knowledge of workforce development we have created a Care Certificate program and resources that give you all the practical support you need to roll out effective training.
Our training courses use our own Care Certificate workbooks and training materials that are inspired by the Skills for Health and Skills for Care documentation but include additional knowledge and in some areas clearer questions in an easy to use and easy to map format. All materials are mapped to Care Certificate Induction Standards and QCF Diploma Units where appropriate.
Benefits to Learners
- Learners achieve their Care Certificate knowledge IN JUST 5 DAYS!
- Learners are supported to create their own Personal Development Plan (PDP) portfolio on the first day!
- Learner workbooks are mapped to standards so knowledge and achievements can be easily tracked
- Practical care skills training incorporated in all the modules e.g. personal care, record keeping, risk assessing, CPR
- Learners on our programme receive our Tissue Viability Distance Learning FREE (worth £9.95) to complete within 4 weeks of completing the programme.
Benefits to Registered Managers & Training Managers
- Theory training meets ALL the knowledge criteria of the Care Certificate Standards
- ‘Train the Trainer’ program if you want your in-house trainer to deliver our training package
- Training to support you to assess staff competence in the practical criteria: Care Certificate Assessor Workshop, Workforce Development Workshop and Care Certificate Standardisation
- Free resources to support you to assess staff competence in the practical criteria
- Expert advice, guidance and support in all areas of workforce planning and development
Download our Five Day Programme here: Care Certificate Programme (PDF 90kb)
What does it cost?
Care Certificate Induction (Theory) Days 1 to 5 £250 per person
Moving & Handling – £65 per person
CPR & Emergency First Aid at Work – £75 per person
Person Centred Administration of Medication – £45 per person
If you have your own Training Staff, we offer a Care Certificate Train the Trainer programme which will allow access to our enhanced materials and training programme to be delivered where and when you want it. Click here for more information.
Contact Us if you require certain modules only or to discuss your individual needs.
For more information about our cancellation policy and other Terms and Conditions, please click here.